"I Am Your Children's Aid."
AudreyProud MomLearn More
In the beginning we were a family struggling with a variety of issues. We didn't quite know how to deal with them. Through the CAS we were provided with access to programs, given guidance and support. Now we are a family that is thriving and strong.
- Celebrate International Day Against Homophobia May 17 2013
Today is International Day against Homophobia/Transphobia. Recognized on May 17th every year, this significant day brings awareness to an important subject and offers an opportunity for education… »
- Children and Youth in Care Awareness Month May 1 2013
Be Strong, Be Proud On May 14th, 2013, the Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (CASO) is celebrating Children and Youth in Care Day… »
- National Volunteer Week Apr 21 2013
April 21st to 27th, 2013 is National Volunteer Week, an opportunity for us to take stock of the time volunteers across the country donate daily… »
- Bilingual Supervisor, Volunteer Services May 15 2013
Temporary Full Time Position, Contract until June 2014 - Closing Date: May 26, 2013 »
- **CURRENTLY SEEKING** Child Protection Worker Jan 1 2013
Temporary Bilingual and English Positions »
- JOB INVENTORY - Casual Child and Youth Counsellor Jan 1 2013
Bilingual and English Positions »